Sunday 4 November 2012

"What have I been doing lately?" I hear you ask. "Looking for Alaska", I reply.

I've just finished reading Looking for Alaska. And it's uh-mayzing. It's basically about a boy looking for Alaska..  but in this case Alaska is a girl and they are looking to find who she is. NOT where she is.

I love books like this, the main character is so normal yet so different. Being a loner, he struggles to fit in, until he comes to boarding school. So he might be slightly messed up and misunderstood but that makes me like and understand them and I feel I can more or less relate to them. But it's a really good book and very well written. It's message is unclear but at the same time it's not. I guess it can mean whatever you want it to.

And if you're anything like me, you'll love it. So go on, have a read.

(Apologies if this post is slightly rambling, but my brain is slightly scrambled 'cos I'm still fangirling over how amazing it was)

No comments:

Post a Comment