Sunday 2 September 2012

The hills are alive..

So last week, I went on a family trip to Austria. Normally family trips consist of at least 3 arguments per day, HOWEVER I am proud to say that on this holiday, we had 3 arguments in about one week. Pretty astonishing really!!

We had an amazing time, Austria seems to me to be the place where dragons live alongside humans, unfortunately i was unable to find little evidence of them here. Austria is gorgeous though. Seriously, go visit it! Every mountain is incredible, the human population there is also highly lacking in dirty chavs. This pleased me. As well as this, I found very little litter on the streets. So, Austria? Well done, you are a lot cleaner and nicer than England and the only things stopping me from moving is more clothes shops, friends and family. Thats it.

Austria, you should be proud.

So in our little trip we did a number of things, these included visits to Salzburg and other towns and small villages, a ride to the top of the mountain (we're too lazy to walk up it), grass-sledging down the mountain, visit to a waterfall, a medieval castle, swimming in lakes. Oh, not to mention the continuous harmonising of our four voices singing songs from the Sound of Music.

Ehehe we're so cool :3.


Another thing worth mentioning is that I downloaded the Complete Collection of Sherlock Holmes on Kindle. It was wonderful. I have read most of it, now just have the preface by Arthur Conan Doyle to go.

That man deserves a big hug, I guess I'll join the end of the queue..



A view from the top of the mountain of Dad, totem thingy, lake, mountain and finicular:
                                 

                                                A view of the snow topped mountains:


                                                               Another gorgeous view!


No comments:

Post a Comment