Tuesday 18 September 2012

#projectrabbittoy

So about a month ago.. (yes this post is just a little bit late), I decided that it would be a good idea to do something creative.. so I made a trip to Hobbycraft and bought two wooden models and a 'sew a rabbit kit'. After making both models rather more quickly than anticipated, I began to make the rabbit.

And soon discovered I cannot sew. And at the rare times when I am able to do several stitches, its never neat. Basically, it's a good thing I didn't choose to do Textiles for GCSE! However, I did really enjoy making it.

                                                   So this is what it is supposed to look like:
 
 
 
 
And this is what mine looks like:
 
It's a bit wonky.. And it also needs a name.. suggestions welcome! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww Abbi It looks really cute! I had one of these kits when i was 9, It didn't end well (actually I don't think I finished it at all...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah I'm pretty surprised I finished mine, it is quite cute apart from I kinda did the eyes wrong and it keeps falling into the stuffing.. and its head is wonky! :p

      Delete
    2. pssch who cares you made it all by your self XP you could call it scrump after Lilo's doll http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bNB_d24l8Ok/TVVjLMnm6jI/AAAAAAAAAdg/dIohHHOy7U4/s1600/lilo%252Bwith%252Bscrump.jpg

      Delete
  2. hmm.. i could.. and whats that link you posted? i cant see it..

    ReplyDelete